the Run is a weekly running
lifestyle show. Each episode
gives insider access to pro
athletes and inspirational local
heroes, as well as news about
community running programs and
the running industry. With our
weekly host, national journalist
and blogger Karla Bruning, you
can explore the lives of runners
with behind-the-scenes stories,
coaching and training tips, and
exclusive interviews. Catch it
on Wednesdays at 8:00 p.m.!
*Running on the Yes Network
RUNNING National – Athletes in Action, presented by Skechers Performance – August, 2016
The Series now reaches 50 million households in 23 states on various FOX Regional Networks: YES; FOX Sports Arizona; FOX Sports Midwest; SportsTime Ohio; Prime Ticket; SportSouth; FOX Sports Florida / Sun Sports. The Series also airs as part of the YES Network schedule of DirecTV and the sports packages of Verizon Fios and AT&T Uverse. The Series also airs throughout the Caribbean. YES Network airtimes are below. For the airtimes on the FOX Regional Network in your area please visit their websites. #RunningNational
Highlights of the August 2016 episode can be seen at:
YES Network Airtimes can be
viewed at this link:
September 2016 Content Overview
· The fastest 20 blocks in this city…the Fifth Avenue Mile gets downtown in a New York minute…
He or she who hesitates is…toast.
· Share some manual labor with your teammates…it makes everyone stronger…the City Challenge Obstacle Race. No sandbag is left behind.
· Pick your challenge on Mt. Mansfield at Stowe Mountain Resort. Over 2,500 feet of elevation gain in four miles. Some take the test on two feet…others on two wheels. The North Face Race to the Top of Vermont, presented by Northeast Delta Dental. “The Hardest Race Anyone Can Do”.
· To Yankee Stadium where you can work on your home run trot in the Damon Runyon 5k Run for Cancer Research. In this one, everyone is an MVP.
· The USA Track & Field 20K Championship brings an elite field to the New Haven Road Race. To be a factor, you’ve got to stay in contact, but save something for the final straightaway.
· Sweat in the City visits some of the top fitness clubs in the metro area, each with a special approach to get you to the peak of performance. Now it’s up to you …sweat on.
· Keeping you on the move in the Summer months, the Jersey Shore Golden Grand Prix, a four event series, all within a stroll of the ocean. Spring Lake, Belmar, Asbury Park, then Long Branch, and the Atlantic is always calling.
For further information on RUNNING National contact: Ambrose Salmini at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Largest Participatory Media Sports Archive in the word: Visit gettyimages.com, editorial video, search Salmini.
Salmini Sportfilm offers two significant promotional opportunities to races and sponsors. RaceDayVideo: Our video crews capture highlights of the event and post within hours the same day. RaceDayVideos have commentary, they are not just music videos. The race posts the link on all their social media outlets and web page, thus giving an “immediate” race and sponsor enhancement. Then a fully produced race highlight airs in the next available episode of the RUNNING National Broadcast Series to a universe of 50 million households across the U.S. and Caribbean. Thus event/sponsor gets the best of both worlds – social media placement and national broadcast.
On Verizon FIOS or ATT U-verse:
In addition to the YES Network itself, RUNNING HD is available nationally on DirecTV, AT&T U-Verse and Verizon FiOS. Additional availability: Blue Ridge Cable- Pennsylvania; Bright House Network & Hotwire-Florida; Mediacom-Iowa; Metrocast-Maryland & Virginia; Time Warner Cable-North & South Carolina.