Nike Inc., the marketer behind the landmark sales pitch “Just Do It,” will on September 20 debut “Breaking 2,” one-hour special chronicling three runners who use Nike products in their quest to shatter expectations of what the human body can achieve. View it on the Naional Geographic channel.
On the Run is a weekly running lifestyle show. Each episode gives insider access to pro athletes and inspirational local heroes, as well as news about community running programs and the running industry. With our weekly host, national journalist and blogger Karla Bruning, you can explore the lives of runners with behind-the-scenes stories, coaching and training tips, and exclusive interviews. Catch it on Wednesdays at 8:00 p.m.!
|Oct 14, 2017||Live DI Pre-National XC Invitational||Louisville, KY, US|
|Oct 20-21, 2017||Brooks Mt. SAC XC Invitational||Walnut, CA, US|
|Nov 5, 2017||New York City Marathon||New York, NY, US|
|Nov 10, 2017||DI NCAA Northeast XC Regional||Buffalo, NY, US|
|Nov 10, 2017||DI NCAA Mid-Atlantic XC Regional||Bethlehem, PA, US|
|Nov 10, 2017||Live DI NCAA Southeast XC Regional||Charlottesville, VA, US|
|Nov 10, 2017||DI NCAA South XC Regional||Tuscaloosa, AL, US|
|Nov 10, 2017||DI NCAA South Central XC Regional||College Station, TX, US|
|Nov 10, 2017||Live DI NCAA Great Lakes XC Regional||Terre Haute, IN, US|
|Nov 10, 2017||DI NCAA Midwest XC Regional||Ames, IA, US|
|Nov 10, 2017||DI NCAA Mountain XC Regional||Logan, UT, US|
|Nov 10, 2017||Live DI NCAA West XC Regional||Seattle, WA, US|
|Nov 18, 2017||Live DI NCAA XC Championships||Louisville, KY, US|
|Nov 18, 2017||Live DIII NCAA XC Championships||Evansville, IN, US|
|Nov 18, 2017||Live DII NCAA XC Championships||Elsah, IL, US|
The Series now reaches 50 million households in 23 states on various FOX Regional Networks: YES; FOX Sports Arizona; FOX Sports Midwest; SportsTime Ohio; Prime Ticket; SportSouth; FOX Sports Florida / Sun Sports. The Series also airs as part of the YES Network schedule of DirecTV and the sports packages of Verizon Fios and AT&T Uverse. The Series also airs throughout the Caribbean. YES Network airtimes are below. For the airtimes on the FOX Regional Network in your area please visit their websites. #RunningNational
Highlights of the May episode can be seen at:
YES Network Airtimes can be viewed at this link:
RUNNING National - Athletes in Action – October 2017
The Series reaches 50 million households in 23 states on various FOX Regional Networks: YES; FOX Sports Arizona; FOX Sports Midwest; SportsTime Ohio; Prime Ticket; SportSouth; FOX Sports Florida / Sun Sports. The Series also airs as part of the YES Network schedule of DirecTV and the sports packages of Verizon Fios and AT&T Uverse. The Series also airs throughout the Caribbean. #RunningNational
Highlights of the September episode can be seen at:
Or thisYouTube link: https://youtu.be/2YJDCIDe0tI
Attached are the airs for YES and the other five FOX Network Regional where the Series is broadcast.
October 2017 Content Overview:
· One of the top road races in American celebrates its 40th. The New Haven 20K is a USA Track & Field National Championship and the best came here to take the gold!
· Spartan events welcome all, from those ready for whatever is around the next bend, to the Spartan Kids, to the Special Spartans, for kids with and development disabilities…the finish line welcomes all.
· A record field bolts out in the 40th Cow Harbor 10K in Northport on Long Island. Lots of history and lots of fun through the ranks.
· Alberto Salazar boldly predicts a world record at the 1981 New York City Marathon. And then delivers. A RUNNING Series Golden Moment.
· “Fitness is the foundation of discipline.” Olympic Gold Medalist Justin Gatlin helps kids get a start on fitness at the Ocean Breeze Athletic Complex.
· The Newport Liberty Half-marathon in Jersey City launches you to a fun and festive 13.1 miler, with great sights up ahead regardless of your pace. Metro area teams get their best to this starting line.
· Let’s get going. Thousands answer the 13.1 mile challenge in the 40th Rock ‘n’ Roll Philadelphia Half-marathon. Elites pull the field but the sport accommodates all.
· Teamwork is the commanding principle in the Tri-state Tough Mudder in Liberty State Park in New Jersey. Lead, follow…and then lend a hand. No heroics, just taking care of business.
· The abled body runners will get to the finish line in the New York City Marathon long before legless veteran Bob Wieland. But one thing you know for sure….but he will get there.
For further information on RUNNING National contact: Ambrose Salmini at (email@example.com).
Largest Participatory Sports Archive in the word: Visit gettyimages.com, editorial video, search Salmini.
RUNNING National airs on YES Oct 2017
On Verizon FIOS or ATT U-verse:
In addition to the YES Network itself, RUNNING HD is available nationally on DirecTV, AT&T U-Verse and Verizon FiOS. Additional availability: Blue Ridge Cable- Pennsylvania; Bright House Network & Hotwire-Florida; Mediacom-Iowa; Metrocast-Maryland & Virginia; Time Warner Cable-North & South Carolina.