On the Run is a weekly running lifestyle show. Each episode gives insider access to pro athletes and inspirational local heroes, as well as news about community running programs and the running industry. With our weekly host, national journalist and blogger Karla Bruning, you can explore the lives of runners with behind-the-scenes stories, coaching and training tips, and exclusive interviews. Catch it on Wednesdays at 8:00 p.m.!
|Apr 8, 2017||Live Johnson/Joyner-Kersee Invitational||Los Angeles, CA, US|
|Apr 9, 2017||Live NN Rotterdam Marathon||Rotterdam, NE|
|Apr 13-14, 2017||Live Bryan Clay Invitational||Azusa, CA, US|
|Apr 13-15, 2017||Live Mt. SAC Relays||Torrance, CA, US|
|Apr 14-15, 2017||Live Bison Outdoor Classic||Lewisburg, PA, US|
|Apr 15-17, 2017||Boston Marathon & B.A.A. 5k/Mile||Boston, MA, US|
|Apr 19-22, 2017||Live Kansas Relays||Lawrence, KS, US|
|Apr 21-22, 2017||Live Cardinal Classic||Palo Alto, CA, US|
|Apr 22, 2017||Live Michael Johnson Invitational||Waco, TX, US|
|Apr 22-23, 2017||IAAF World Relays||Nassau, BS|
|Apr 27-29, 2017||Live Hillsdale College Gina Relays||Hillsdale, MI, US|
|May 6, 2017||Live Schrader 1600||Austin, TX, US|
|May 6, 2017||Live Oxy Invitational||Eagle Rock, CA, US|
|May 12-14, 2017||Live Big 12 Outdoor Championship||Lawrence, KS, US|
|May 13, 2017||Live Portland Twilight||Portland, OR, US|
|May 13-15, 2017||Live DIII NJCAA Outdoor Championships||Columbia, MD, US|
|May 18-20, 2017||Live DI NJCAA Outdoor Championships||Hutchinson, KS, US|
|May 25-27, 2017||DI NCAA East Preliminary Round||Lexington, KY, US|
|May 25-27, 2017||DI NCAA West Preliminary Round||Austin, TX, US|
|May 26-27, 2017||Prefontaine Classic||Eugene, OR, US|
|May 27, 2017||Live Flo Golden South Classic||Clermont, FL, US|
|Jun 1, 2017||Live Festival of Miles||St. Louis, MO, US|
|Jun 2-4, 2017||adidas Boost Boston Games||Boston, MA, US|
|Jun 3, 2017||Live ASICS Furman Elite 1500||Greenville, SC, US|
|Jun 16-18, 2017||New Balance Nationals Outdoor||Greensboro, NC, US|
|Aug 4-13, 2017||IAAF World Championships||London, UK|
The Series now reaches 50 million households in 23 states on various FOX Regional Networks: YES; FOX Sports Arizona; FOX Sports Midwest; SportsTime Ohio; Prime Ticket; SportSouth; FOX Sports Florida / Sun Sports. The Series also airs as part of the YES Network schedule of DirecTV and the sports packages of Verizon Fios and AT&T Uverse. The Series also airs throughout the Caribbean. YES Network airtimes are below. For the airtimes on the FOX Regional Network in your area please visit their websites. #RunningNational
Highlights of the March episode can be seen at:
YES Network Airtimes can be viewed at this link:
RUNNING YES Network airdates
SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
YES AIR DATES AND TIMES:
April 2017 Content Overview
· The finish line is very welcoming after a jaunt through Central Park, Seventh Avenue and Times Square in the United Airlines NYC Half- Marathon. A 13.1 street level adventure!
· The team is counting on you in the relay events in the New Balance Nationals at the Armory in upper Manhattan…get the baton and going!
· After 47 months of intense training, finally time to celebrate at Graduation Day at the United States Military Academy. But at the West Point Half-Marathon still 13.1 miles to go before the party can start.
· The 2004 New York City Marathon. 37,000 head across the Verrazano to begin the 26.2 mile challenge. But with 200 yards to go the race began for the two women leading.
· The 27th Mile, a fun and frivolous look at the sport of running. The field heads over, under, around and through Stratton Mountain in Vermont in the Scramble for a seven mile experience. For the few, the proud, the insane!
· The first New York Road Runners Club Points race of the year. To Washington Heights in upper Manhattan for a zesty 5k that will make your day.
· So many laps up ahead, but they are off in the Indoor Marathon at the Armory…211 laps of this 200 meter track…don’t lose count
For further information on RUNNING National contact: Ambrose Salmini at (email@example.com).
Largest Participatory Media Sports Archive in the word: Visit gettyimages.com, editorial video, search Salmini.
Salmini Sportfilm offers two significant promotional opportunities to races and sponsors. RaceDayVideo: Our video crews capture highlights of the event and post within hours the same day. RaceDayVideos have commentary, they are not just music videos. The race posts the link on all their social media outlets and web page, thus giving an “immediate” race and sponsor enhancement. Then a fully produced race highlight airs in the next available episode of the RUNNING National Broadcast Series to a universe of 50 million households across the U.S. and Caribbean. Thus event/sponsor gets the best of both worlds – social media placement and national broadcast.
On Verizon FIOS or ATT U-verse:
In addition to the YES Network itself, RUNNING HD is available nationally on DirecTV, AT&T U-Verse and Verizon FiOS. Additional availability: Blue Ridge Cable- Pennsylvania; Bright House Network & Hotwire-Florida; Mediacom-Iowa; Metrocast-Maryland & Virginia; Time Warner Cable-North & South Carolina.