On the Run is a weekly running lifestyle show. Each episode gives insider access to pro athletes and inspirational local heroes, as well as news about community running programs and the running industry. With our weekly host, national journalist and blogger Karla Bruning, you can explore the lives of runners with behind-the-scenes stories, coaching and training tips, and exclusive interviews. Catch it on Wednesdays at 8:00 p.m.!
|Mar 31 - Apr 1, 2017||Live Legends of Track & Field Invitational||Los Angeles, CA, US|
|Mar 31 - Apr 1, 2017||Live Stanford Invitational||Palo Alto, CA, US|
|Apr 8, 2017||Live Johnson/Joyner-Kersee Invitational||Los Angeles, CA, US|
|Apr 9, 2017||Live NN Rotterdam Marathon||Rotterdam, NE|
|Apr 13-14, 2017||Live Bryan Clay Invitational||Azusa, CA, US|
|Apr 13-15, 2017||Live Mt. SAC Relays||Torrance, CA, US|
|Apr 14-15, 2017||Live Bison Outdoor Classic||Lewisburg, PA, US|
|Apr 15-17, 2017||Boston Marathon & B.A.A. 5k/Mile||Boston, MA, US|
|Apr 19-22, 2017||Live Kansas Relays||Lawrence, KS, US|
|Apr 21-22, 2017||Live Cardinal Classic||Palo Alto, CA, US|
|Apr 22, 2017||Live Michael Johnson Invitational||Waco, TX, US|
|Apr 22-23, 2017||IAAF World Relays||Nassau, BS|
|Apr 27-29, 2017||Live Hillsdale College Gina Relays||Hillsdale, MI, US|
|May 6, 2017||Live Schrader 1600||Austin, TX, US|
|May 6, 2017||Live Oxy Invitational||Eagle Rock, CA, US|
|May 12-14, 2017||Live Big 12 Outdoor Championship||Lawrence, KS, US|
|May 13, 2017||Live Portland Twilight||Portland, OR, US|
|May 13-15, 2017||Live DIII NJCAA Outdoor Championships||Columbia, MD, US|
|May 18-20, 2017||Live DI NJCAA Outdoor Championships||Hutchinson, KS, US|
|May 25-27, 2017||DI NCAA East Preliminary Round||Lexington, KY, US|
|May 25-27, 2017||DI NCAA West Preliminary Round||Austin, TX, US|
|May 26-27, 2017||Prefontaine Classic||Eugene, OR, US|
|May 27, 2017||Live Flo Golden South Classic||Clermont, FL, US|
|Jun 1, 2017||Live Festival of Miles||St. Louis, MO, US|
|Jun 2-4, 2017||adidas Boost Boston Games||Boston, MA, US|
|Jun 3, 2017||Live ASICS Furman Elite 1500||Greenville, SC, US|
|Jun 16-18, 2017||New Balance Nationals Outdoor||Greensboro, NC, US|
|Aug 4-13, 2017||IAAF World Championships||London, UK|
The Series now reaches 50 million households in 23 states on various FOX Regional Networks: YES; FOX Sports Arizona; FOX Sports Midwest; SportsTime Ohio; Prime Ticket; SportSouth; FOX Sports Florida / Sun Sports. The Series also airs as part of the YES Network schedule of DirecTV and the sports packages of Verizon Fios and AT&T Uverse. The Series also airs throughout the Caribbean. YES Network airtimes are below. For the airtimes on the FOX Regional Network in your area please visit their websites. #RunningNational
Highlights of the March episode can be seen at:
YES Network Airtimes can be viewed at this link:
RUNNING YES Network airdates
SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
YES AIR DATES AND TIMES:
Additional airs not yet scheduled
Follow YES Network on Twitter @YESNetwork for more.
· New York Road Runners celebrates “Club Night” honoring the best performers and their top races. And there was no shortage of starting lines.
· 55 years and going strong! The San Blas Half-Marathon in Puerto Rico is a great mix of elites and fun runners….and there is no more festive crowd in the sport.
· A pre-dawn start gets you on your way in this “hot” town in the Miami Marathon. First it’s over to Miami Beach, then a scenic tour through downtown with Biscayne Bay never far away.
· The Empire State Building calls and you gladly answer by taking on the 1,576 steps leading to the observation tower in the “Run-Up”. Max out the heart rate…then take the elevator back down
· The World Snowshoe Championships brings athletes from dozens of countries to the starting line in Saranac Lake, New York. Sometimes it’s the only way to travel.
· To Staten Island for the Ocean Breeze Grand Prix, an indoor track extravaganza with an eclectic mix of events for kids, scholastic athletes and elites. Lots of action in the center ring.
· A RUNNING series fantastic finish. The 1994 New York City Marathon. A wrong turn by the leader with a half mile to go leads to high drama over the finial yards.
· The Disney Princess Half –Marathon in Florida is one of nine annual RunDisney events. It’s miles, fun and games …even after you cross the finish line.
· The 27th mile… Going beyond the cut and paste road racing scene, surely runners need to see where they are going…not where they have been. Except in the Backwards Mile. Some prefer to put one foot in back of the other.
· Waikiki beach is a recreational paradise, and just down the road, the starting line of the Honolulu Marathon. Lots of action in the Aloha State!
For further information on RUNNING National contact: Ambrose Salmini at (email@example.com).
Largest Participatory Media Sports Archive in the word: Visit gettyimages.com, editorial video, search Salmini.
Salmini Sportfilm offers two significant promotional opportunities to races and sponsors. RaceDayVideo: Our video crews capture highlights of the event and post within hours the same day. RaceDayVideos have commentary, they are not just music videos. The race posts the link on all their social media outlets and web page, thus giving an “immediate” race and sponsor enhancement. Then a fully produced race highlight airs in the next available episode of the RUNNING National Broadcast Series to a universe of 50 million households across the U.S. and Caribbean. Thus event/sponsor gets the best of both worlds – social media placement and national broadcast.
On Verizon FIOS or ATT U-verse:
In addition to the YES Network itself, RUNNING HD is available nationally on DirecTV, AT&T U-Verse and Verizon FiOS. Additional availability: Blue Ridge Cable- Pennsylvania; Bright House Network & Hotwire-Florida; Mediacom-Iowa; Metrocast-Maryland & Virginia; Time Warner Cable-North & South Carolina.