Road Race Management Current Issue
In the September 17, 2019 E-news
- Boston Marathon Qualifying: Ever a Greater Challenge
- Massachusetts: Home of the Fastest Marathoners in the U.S.
- Vin Lananna Named Head of University of Virginia's Track and Cross Country Program
- Christian Coleman Hits Back at USADA
- "SuperHalfs" Series to Launch in 2020; World-Class Half Marathons Reward Citizen Runners
- OPINION: Are Doha World Championships Too Late, Too Hot, Too Neglectful of Human Rights?
In the September 4, 2019 E-news
- Course Adjustments Announced for 2020 U.S. Olympic Trials Marathon
- Tokyo Launches 2020 Cooling Project in Anticipation of Summer Olympics
- Whereabouts Violation Case Against Christian Coleman Withdrawn; Top Sprinter Cleared to Compete at World's
- "Human Metronome," 63, dies in half marathon of "cardiac event"
- American Zach Bitter Smashes World Records in 100 Mile and 12-Hour in Milwaukee
- First Woman to Complete a Sanctioned Marathon in the U.S. Did It the Hard Way - Running Up and Down Pike's Peak 60 Years Ago.
- USA Triathlon Pushes Back on Report of Triathlon Decline
In the August 2019 Newsletter - Issue #423
- Two Cases Raise Issues of Inclusiveness in Running
- IAAF's Awarding of Gold Label Status to 2020 U.S. Marathon Trials is a One-Time Exception
- Final Changes Made to the Olympic Trials - Marathon Course
- AJC Peachtree Follow-up
- Road Race Management Race Directors' Meeting Schedule Available
- Don't Miss the Chance to Make Your Nominations for MarathonFoto/RRM Race Director of the Year and Lifetime Achievement Awards!
- Did You Miss It? Our Most Visited Links from RRM Ewires During the Last Month
- Getting the Most out of Your Race Announcer
- Race Anatomy: Parks Half-Marathon
- Tips & Tricks: Post-Race Cleanup
- Business Page: One One and On Gain Ground, as Does Under Armour
- Mileposts: Fresno's Happy Hour Run Turns Sour; Warrior Dash Loses the Fight
In the August 1, 2019 E-news
- U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials Get Gold Label Status; Expands Opportunities for Americans to Qualify
- In Outside Online, Martin Fritz Huber ponders reasons for the IAAF intervention.
- Asian Road Running Boom: Numbers Shoot Up in Ultras and Trail as Well as Marathons
- Rough Ride for the Pan-Am Games Selection Process
- IAAF Beats Down Semenya Appeal - Sort Of
- Norwegian Ultramarathon Runner Killed by Lightning in Italian Mountain Race
- OPINION: Track and Field Needs More Clarity on Footwear
1 Year RRM Membership: $118
Is Someone in Your Organization Already a Member or Joining Now? If so, that RRM Member May Add up to Two (2) Additional RRM Members for just $59. (The two additional members must be part of the same Organization or Company as the current RRM member.) Just call Phil Stewart at 301-320-6865 or send an email to email@example.com for details and to add the additional members.